Thursday, March 20, 2008

Credit where credit is due: a trail through the blogsphere for Maundy Thursday

(alternate post title: Maundy Thursday Reading and Discussion of Christian Pacifism)

(The full post is displayed.)

Looking for a little Maundy Thursday reading late this morning, I followed this link on M. Anderson's blog, where I found this post (dated today, March 20th, containing a hymn by Kim Fabricius), which led me both to this Maundy Thursday sermon by Kim Fabricius, and to this series of posts by Kim Fabricius, and within that series I linked to: Kim Fabricius' Ten stations on my way to Christian pacifism which contains a worthwhile series of comments at the end.

Also within that series, see his:
Ten Propositions on Peace and War
and its postscript





On a separate note, I have received word today that my sister's husband is preparing to return home from his assignment with the National Guard in Iraq. He says he should be home in about a month.


------

"He Himself is our Peace." (Eph 2)

No comments: