Friday, November 16, 2007

Celebrations!!!

I just talked to the dept. chair, and I learned that I will be teaching Intro to Philosophy and World Religions next semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The (slight) downside to this is that it means two new preps while I'm still scrambling to finish up my degree. I'm not sure whether prepping for these lecture courses or for Logic will be more time consuming.

Oh, and I get to choose my own textbooks! :) I'll probably need to do this over Thanksgiving break, as the bookstore will need to know what books to order.

I'll have a very busy Christmas break!!

Please pray for me as I work out how to manage my time between teaching and the thesis, both over break and during the next semester. I *really* want to finish this Spring (as opposed to summer term), which means I *really* want to meet certain (hefty) writing goals in the next week or three. And I'm really good at procrastinating...and at prioritizing teaching prep over research & writing.


------

"He Himself is our Peace." (Eph 2)